Saturday 22 June 2013

BLINK 182 - I MISS U

hello there,
the angel from my nightmare
the shadow in the background of the mourge
the unsuspecting victim
of darkness in the valley
we can live like Jack and sally 
if we want

where you can always find me
we'll have halloween on christmas
and in the night we'll wish this never ends, 
we´ll wish this never ends...

Miss you....Miss You
Miss you....Miss You
where are you?

and im so sorry
I can not sleep 
I can not dream tonight
I need somebody and always
this sick strange darkness 
comes creeping on 
so haunting everytime

and as I stared I counted 
the webs from all the spiders, 
catching things and eating their insides
like indicession to call you

and here your voice of treason
will you come home 
and stop this pain tonight 
stop this pain tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment